CANON TR4520 SETUP CHROMEBOOK
The Canon TR4520 printer is not compatible with Chromebook OS. So, you cannot install any driver or connect your Canon printer to your Chromebook desktop.
CANON TR4520 WIFI SETUP
- Verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Identify the wireless credentials such as SSID and network key.
- Connect your computer to your local wireless network using the correct wireless credentials.
Starting Easy Wireless Connect:
- Power up your printer and go to the control panel.
- Press and hold the Menu/Wireless connect button for at least 3 seconds.
- When the printer shows the 'Follow the instructions...' message on the LCD panel, go to your computer to perform the Wi-Fi setup.
Installing the printer driver:
- Run the driver installation on your computer using the Setup CD-ROM or downloaded driver package.
- Click the Start Setup button in the driver installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Yes to confirm your connection method.
- Once the network connection is complete, install the required software on your computer by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Finally, print a test page remotely from your computer to verify the wireless connection.
CANON TR4520 BLUETOOTH SETUP
The Canon PIXMA T4520 printer does not support Bluetooth connectivity, and so you cannot perform the Bluetooth setup to pair your printer with your computer.
CANON TR4520 WIFI SETUP IPHONE
Using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app:
- To begin with, put your Canon printer in the cableless setup mode (Easy Wireless Connect).
- Connect your iPhone to your local wireless network.
- Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app from the App Store.
- Launch the app and agree to the EULA.
- Allow the app to access your iPhone storage and media.
- If the app asks you to search for the available printers, tap Yes.
- Choose your wireless network name (SSID) from the displayed list.
- Enter your network key and tap OK.
- Confirm the settings information and wait for your iPhone to reconnect to your wireless network.
- If the app searches for the available printers again, wait for a few minutes.
- Once your printer has been detected, print a sample document or photo remotely from your iPhone to verify the Wi-Fi connection.
HOW TO PRINT ON CANON TR4520
Printing a document:
- Before starting, turn on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- Ensure that the paper cassette is loaded with a paper stack.
- On your computer, open the print application and select the Print option from the File menu.
- Choose your printer's name from the pull-down menu.
- Click on Properties to open the Printing Preferences window.
- Go to the Quick Setup tab and specify the print settings.
- Click OK to save the settings and return to the Print dialog box.
- Finally, click the Print button to print your document.
CANON PIXMA TR4520 FAX SETUP
The fax setup involves connecting the telephone line, selecting the telephone line type, setting the fax receive mode, and setting sender information. For detailed instructions about the fax setup for your Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer, go through these steps.
Connecting telephone line:
- Start by connecting one end of the telephone line cord, provided along with your printer package, to your printer's LINE port.
- Next, connect the other end of the same telephone line cord to a telephone wall jack.
- If the connection is incorrect, your printer cannot send or receive faxes. So, firmly connect the cable at both end ports.
Selecting telephone line type:
- Turn on your printer and go to the control panel.
- Press the Setup button, select the FAX settings option, and press the OK button.
- Select FAX user settings --> Telephone line type.
- Choose your telephone line type from the following options and press the OK button.
- Rotary pulse
- Touch tone
- Next, press the FAX button.
Setting Receive Mode:
- Go to your printer's control panel and press the FAX button.
- Press the Menu/Wireless connect button to open the FAX menu.
- Select the Receive mode set option and press the OK button.
- Choose your FAX receive mode and press the OK button.
- Once the mode has been selected, a confirmation message appears on the LCD panel.
Setting Sender Information:
- First, press the Setup button and set the correct date & time.
- Select the Fax settings option from the Setup menu and press the OK button.
- Choose the FAX user settings option and press the OK button.
- Enter the unit fax number.
- Input your unit name and press the FAX button.
You have now completed the FAX setup for your Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer. Register your recipients and send a test fax to verify the FAX setup.
CANON TR4520 SCANNER SETUP
The Canon TR4520 printer comes with a flatbed scanner and an Auto Document Feeder (ADF). You can either load your documents into the ADF or on the scanner glass. Keep reading the instructions below to know how to scan your document.
- Turn on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass or load it into the ADF.
- Ensure that you have installed the printer software on your computer.
- Close all the running apps and launch IJ Scan Utility.
- Choose your printer's name from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Settings button and specify your scan settings.
- Click OK and select the Document tab to start scanning your document remotely from the computer.
Now, the document will be scanned from the printer and saved to your computer.
HOW DO I CONNECT MY PHONE TO MY CANON TR4520?
You can connect your Canon TR4520 printer and smartphone wirelessly using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app. For detailed instructions, go through the steps given below.
- First, turn on your printer and start Easy Wireless Connect.
- On your smartphone, turn on Wi-Fi and connect to your local wireless network.
- Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Launch the downloaded app and tap OK on the main screen.
- If you are asked to allow the app to access your device's photos, media, and storage, tap Allow.
- Tap Yes when the app prompts for searching the available printers.
- Tap No if you are asked to add the printer via Bluetooth.
- When the app prompts you to set up Wi-Fi for the printer, tap OK.
- Ensure that your SSID is selected.
- Tap OK and enter the network key in the required field.
- Once the wireless connection is made for your printer, a confirmation message will appear in the app.
- Print a sample document from the app to your printer to verify the connection.
HOW DO I CONNECT MY CANON TR4520 TO MY COMPUTER?
You can connect your Canon TR4520 printer and computer in the following connection methods.
For USB connection, directly connect your printer and computer via a USB cable. For Wireless connection, use the WPS Push Button, Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless Setup Wizard, or Easy Wireless Connect method.